Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout.
- All returns must be received *within 14 days* of the original purchase date.
- Returns must be approved; please notify us here BEFORE sending a return. If an item is sent back before approval return will not be accepted. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items should be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and returned in their original packaging.
- FINAL SALE items are not eligible for return. See list below
Final Sale Items:
- Personalized Items
- Hair Accessories
- Items Marked Final Sale
- Body Suits
- Beauty Products
- Sale/Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates/Gift Cards
- If you have received a defective item, please contact us here within 3 DAYS of receiving item to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving your item, it will no longer qualify for a return. You must include a photo of the damage/defect with your email.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling or incorrect sizing.
- The exact colors of merchandise may vary due to indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. These situations do not qualify as defects, and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to us is attempted.
**Please note we do not accept exchanges at this time. **
Please follow the directions below on starting a return.
Please list in your return request -
1. Picture of item being returned
2. Reason of item being returned
3. Screenshot/Picture of receipt
4. Subject Line should be returns
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us here